Subject: RE: [Leica] GOOD FLASH FOR M6 classic
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 22:22:20 -0400

There is also the Metz mecablitz 20...which is, of course, a guide number
of 20.  It looks substantially smaller than the 28...It has manual mode,
"telecomputer" mode, flash ready indicator, wide angle diffuser, and does
not have the tilt and swivel reflector the 28 has, nor the auto off, nor
the IGBT system...but it's really small ;-)

Thanks for the info!  I'll have to go take a look at both....