Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit-R 19mm
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:58:08 -0400

Don't even try to attach an 82 mm filter to the old version.  The filter
glass will hit the front element.  As Joe. B. noted, the B+W wide
angle filter holder (82 mm diam.) is the way to go. I have one and it
works.  The rimless filters, however, are a non-returnable special
order item.  Your best bet, if you go that route, is to get in touch
with Schneider Optics (try http://www.schneideroptics.com)
directly for the exact wording for the order.  The folks at the U.S.
office were very helpful to me as I prepared my order

Oh yes - be prepared to spend a bit of money.

Roy