Subject: [Leica] Elmarit-R 19mm
From: "Paul Bolam" <Paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:32:21 +0100

I'm trying to decide the best choice between the old and new version. Am I
right in assuming that only the older version will take filters? I would
like to fit a 100mm Silvestri filter holder to enable me to use graduated
filters.

Also, I read in the Leica Pocket Book (Hove) that the old version can olso
be used on M cameras by using the adaptor 22228. Does this combination offer
only limited focussing distance?
Thanks in advance,
Paul.