Subject: [Leica] Chrome M4 made in Canada
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:39:22 -0000

Hello,

  Some souces say that 100 of the chrome M4 were made in Canada with Canada
engraving.  I thought that only some black chrome M4's were made in Canada
with Canada engraving later in 1972.  If it is true about the 100 Canada
chrome M4, it must be very rare and sought after and expensive, maybe rarer
than the Reporter or M4M.  Is my assumption true?  Would it fetch close to
$10 grand as the Reporter does?

Best Regards,
David