Subject: [Leica] CLA locally?
From: Arthur Leyenberger <larthurl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:30:45 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone please recommend a good Leica repair person
in the northern NJ (1st choice) or NYC (other choice)
area? I have an M3 that probably needs a CLA and
although I'm willing to spend what it takes (how much
usually?) I want it done my a competent person.
Also, I'd like to establish a relationship (business,
that is), as I hope to buy an M6 sometime next year
and other Leica goodies. It'd be nice to have a
dependable, local person.
thanks, as usual.
.....Art