Subject: RE: [Leica] 25mm Skopar finder
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:02:50 -0400

to go with the new LTM vesrion of the 35 asph produced for Lemon Camera,
Leica has said, according to several sources, including my local rep, that
they'll make a 35 finder. It will be metal (yeah!) and cost around $500

No word on whether it is the SBLOO, or is improved, nor on delivery.

best of light,