Subject: Re: [Leica] Can't recall if I'm losing my memory
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:13:53 +0300

Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com wrote:

> Sekonic actually makes two selenium meters. The L398M and, I believe
> it's called the L155 or L158, which is, I believe, the one referred to
> below. The latter is probably in line size wise with the Gossen Pilot.
> Sekonic also makes the L188 Auto Leader, which is a cds meter the same
> size as the L155 (or 158, cannot remember the designation). It is a
> reflective meter only, though.

Yes, and the Gossen is both for incident and reflected light. I don't
mean to be argumentative, nor do I own Gossen shares, but I was badly in
need of a very small light meter, and I went with Gossen, because it's
the smallest one around, plus more versatile than the Sekonic.

Sizes:      Sekonic L-158     2           3          1
            Sekonic L-188     3,2         2        0.75
            Gossen Pilot     1.75        2.5        1.1

Bernard.