Subject: [Leica] Leica case repairs
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:57:05 -0600 (MDT)

A few months back, I beleive it was Doug Richardson, that wrote about a
gentleman in Plymouth, England that repairs leather camera cases. I had a
ERC for a Leica IIIa, that was in rough condition. It has scuffs, the nose
was glued on with some hard adhesive, the velvet was missing from the
inside of the nose, the film reminder pocket was unstictched, as was the
bottom of the case. I sent it to Mr. Smith, and it came back today. It
is now cleaned up nicely, both inside and out, the stitching looks like it
came from the factory, all in all a beutiful job.
It cost me Pounds 26.00 including postage, and was well worth every cent
(pence???).
Reg Smith is not on e-mail, but can be written to at:
63 Higher Compton Road,
Hartley, Plymouth
PL3 5JA
UK