Subject: [Leica] web site
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:59:18 +0100

Jean-Claude,
This is most enjoyable. In an ideal world I could have wished for a few
more 'people pictures', but the landscapes are frequently beautiful. You
have captured some lovely light, particularly around Brittany.
I enjoyed the comic shot of the lion spewing water from his mouth after
glancing at the boy running up the steps, and I'm currently printing out
the shot from Toulouse of the dramatic clouds seen through the window of a
disused building. I've printed this for free, I do hope this doesn't
contravene the fact that you'd like to sell your prints!

congratulations,

Jem