Subject: Re: [Leica] I am very concerned.
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:00:04 -0700

"A.H.SCHMIDT" wrote:

> Eric Welch wrote:
>
> > At 10:31 PM 9/26/99 -0400, Dan Cardish wrote:
> > >Unfortunately for me
> > >I have a ton of Iomega stock for which I paid $15, it is now worth $3

Wasn't Iomega forced to get it's act together under threat of a class action suit?
Didn't they have to issue an apology to the world for it's crass indolence?
There were a very small company that came out with a product that overnight
became a standard.
Then they sat back and spent their money rushing in as fast as they could.
That's what I could gather out of it.
Mark Rabiner