Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Scala question...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:38:38 -0700

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> >So you are knowing that you've lost it at 2 over!
> >For me it is far simpler to just point (for slides) my camera at the
> >brightest textures and then upon up a stop.
>
> The discriminator is all in knowing how I evaluate "brightest area with
> detail". My sense of what I consider that to be is evidently a little
> different from yours.
>
> In this as in so many other things, "Whatever Works Is Good". ;)
>
> Godfrey

Perfectly true! These conversations are fruitless because it is impossible to
communicate clearly enough as to what we exactly mean.
THE perfect example of why Zone system terminologies can be a huge help.
It's like being able to play chess over the phone without that chess terminology.
Mark Rabiner