Subject: Re: [Leica] Film suggestions for extremely low light experiments?
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 10:49:37 +0200

From: Robert G. Stevens <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 1999 02:51

> I shoot Tmax P3200 at an EI of 1600.  On my Noctilux page,
> all the B&W pictures with the exception of Boyd, Bruce, and
> Baby were shot with P3200 at EI 1600.

Looks like it gives pretty nice results, although it's hard to assess the grain
at the sizes used on the Web.  The Boyd, Bruce, and Baby photos didn't come out
as well--what film was that?

I can see that the shallow depth of field with the Noctilux could be either good
or bad, depending on the situation.  Looks like you managed to make the best of
it in the photographs you took.

  -- Anthony