Subject: [Leica] Shutter state for storage
From: Alastair Firkin <AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:34:16 +1000

I have a habit of always advancing the film as soon as the exposure is made,
and therefore all my cameras have always been left cocked. I am 'much' too
cheap to waste a frame ;-) So far none have suffered, but there is one
advantage of not cocking the M6 and that is you will not have inadvertant
images of the inside of the camera bag. My wife does not "automatically"
cock and so if we are sharing cameras there is sometimes "confusion",
usually on my part, as I hit the button for the decisive moment, and nought
happens :-(

alastair