Subject: Re: [Leica] Help! Leica IIIf Black Dial Problem - Thanks
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:28:29 EDT

My thanks to all screw mount Luggers who responded to my question, (Dan's
response is copied below). The IIIf is on it's way back to the eBay seller,
and I am only out the cost of shipping both ways, (cheap probably).
Thanks again, and regards to all,  Paul Connet

In a message dated 9/23/99 2:52:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,