Subject: RE: [Leica] camera bag
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:31:54 -0400

Jim...

I thought the same thing until I started working with a Billingham Photo
Hadley...a bag I resisted for my own crazy reasons.  Try one...mine holds 3
M cameras with lenses mounted, a meter, a 21mm with finder in a Domke wrap
and a bunch of film.  I've worked out of this one for weeks at a time and
it really is very comfortable and quick to work with.  When I get a 90, it
will fit with equal aplomb.  The thing that is cool about this bag is how
well it hugs your body and tucks under your arm.  You can run full bore
with this bag without it whipping around a la F-2 Domke.  Oh...and it
simply is less like a camera bag, sort of in the same way the Domke 803
(which is also a very cool bag) for all the same reasons.

About the other Billingham bags...most are like steamer trunks with
shoulder straps, and must be absolutely impossible to carry when loaded
with gear.  But, in Europe, they are very popular with working
professionals...as much as Domke is here.

You must have pressed my button...<laughing>...I never respond to stuff
like this.

Michael Hintlian