Subject: Re: [Leica] SL vs Basketball- Gotta have a 'jones' for both over here!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 15:43:20 -0400

Bud-
First, <chuckling slyly> I seldom shoot slide film, so the Sunny Sixteen
rule works for me!
As to Basketball- and you properly capitalized it- I am married to a Rabid
Carolina Fan. To her, Chapel Hill, is indeed, the southern part of heaven! I
cannot even mention another team, even my alma mater Guilford College- and
Hell, they ain't even in the ACC- without seeking absolution at the shrine
of Dean Smith that she has set up in the den ( near the satellite receiver).
I bet if I took her to some Carolina games, she'd even let me get the new
2,8 zoom!
Dan