Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Proper care for new M6
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:27:10 EDT

Some time ago I had the opportunity to buy a Winder M at a ridiculously low
price.  So far I've never used it for photography, but in the winter when all
my photographing time is spent shooting the migratory birds with my SLR, once
a month I hook the Winder up to my M6's and M42 to give the shutters a little
exercise.  Wish my earlier bodies would accept it.