Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW Leica Screw, ... ,Really?
From: ". ." <toto__oz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:24:55 GMT

Marc wrote:

>Thanks, Tom, for your most interesting defence of the undefendable.  As to
>the quality of the optics, the pictures I have seen printed of the 15mm's
>performance do not bear out that it is "better" than the Zeiss Hologon.
>
>Marc

I have to agree with Marc the 15mm slides i've seen are very soft and the
camera body feels like a tin toy.  TomA is way off base on this one and who
is this jerk that every time someboby calls him on something he has to write
long replies in defense. He should stick that piece of tin between his legs
and see if it work better that a 90mm 2.0.

Pissed off lugger