Subject: [Leica] Re: Juggling Lenses
From: "Mike Quinn" <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:00:34 -0700

Hey, we don't really hit those little golfs. That would be cruel. The object
is to scare them so they'll jump off the tee. Also they're not stationary at
all. Sometimes they jump off early and we miss.

They're hard to photograph too due to their size and speed....
Maybe that would help justify the 2nd M6? (back on topic).

Mike Quinn