Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicavit for M6
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 20:54:19 -0600

Pablo,

yes,

it is the Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder - and Tom is a member of this group.

I do not own one of these, but those who do seem thrilled by them - and an
old fashioned piece of good workmanship to boot.

Go to:

http://www.rapidwinder.com/

And I am sure that Tom, may even reply to your query. And I am sure you will
get a response from other users.

Tim A