Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: filter-to-trash
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 11:53:05 +1000

- --------------274B5D6A0ADCC742DC254E43

Jim Brick wrote:

> Fortunately, I have the freedom to "filter-to-trash" anyone, anytime, for
> any reason.
>
> Fortunately, you have the freedom to "not-filter-to-trash" anyone, anytime,
> for any reason.
>
> And it was not one post. Not even just two...
>
> I have two other people "permanently" in my filter-to-trash file. You are
> not one of them.
>
> Jim

Jim,  Everybody is of course free to do with their E-mail what they like. To
filter or not to filter it, to read it or not to read it. But, it would be
polite, when filtering specific persons, to name the persons affected, on the
LUG. This way they do not waist time and effort to maybe answer one of your
queries or E-mails.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------274B5D6A0ADCC742DC254E43

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Jim Brick wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Fortunately, I have the freedom to "filter-to-trash"
anyone, anytime, for
<BR>any reason.

<P>Fortunately, you have the freedom to "not-filter-to-trash" anyone, anytime,
<BR>for any reason.

<P>And it was not one post. Not even just two...

<P>I have two other people "permanently" in my filter-to-trash file. You
are
<BR>not one of them.

<P>Jim</BLOCKQUOTE>
Jim,&nbsp; Everybody is of course free to do with their E-mail what they
like. To filter or not to filter it, to read it or not to read it. <B>But</B>,
it would be polite, when filtering specific persons, to name the persons
affected, on the LUG. This way they do not waist time and effort to maybe
answer one of your queries or E-mails.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------274B5D6A0ADCC742DC254E43--