Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F-803
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@ti.cz>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 06:17:30 +0200

I second this.  I had a Domke F-802 Satchel for 4 years of continuous use
and that seems to be all it could take.  The first to degrade was the strap
which started to fray.  Then, the stiffener across the top pierced through
the fabric and some other small holes started to appear elsewhere.  And the
black dye faded continuously throughout the four years and became really
washed out; this was especially severe in the strap, for some reason.
Despite this, I loved the bag and indeed got an F-806 ("Bureau Chief"
Satchel) in December and love that even more, but have noticed that it, too,
has already started to fade.

Therefore, I would recommend that Domke, at the very least, get themselves a
better black dye supplier.

Bruce Feldman
Prague