Subject: [Leica] 15mm Heliar
From: Byron Rakitzis <byron@rakitzis.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 23:37:50 -0700

Hi,

I followed the Cosina/Heliar story a while ago, but I don't think I ever
saw a definitive answer about availability in the US. What do I need to
do to (a) get one of these lenses, and (b) mount it on my M6? Is the
LTM adapter something I can get from my Leica dealer or do I have to
scrounge around for one? (I don't use any screwmount lenses on my camera,
so using LTM would be a new thing for me.)

Thanks,

Byron.