Subject: Re: [Leica] depth of field information?
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:45:33 -0500

Is there a depth of field chart for Leica M lenses?

An example of its use would be to answer this question:

With a wide angle lens stopped down to  f11 or f16 (or whatever) how
close can an object be and still be in focus? I know the distance would
be closer than the minimum focusing distance as indicated on the lens.
What I don't know is how close and how it changes at each aperture.

Is there a published document that contains this information? Or can this
only be determined by testing?

Thanks,

Henry Ambrose