Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Shutter accuracy?
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 08:21:47 EDT

Isn't this all relative?  My thoughts are thus:

- - Get a camera, lens, film and meter.

- - Learn what *consistant* results you get with the products you are using at
different times and exposures (in my experience, every single camera I've
clapped eyes on has a different set of results).

- - Accept that as the personality of your gear selection,
adapt/compromise/marry it and spend excessive amounts of time on worrying
about the composition/art aspects instead.

/Mitch