Subject: Re: [Leica] X-ray
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@FOO.GARPLY.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:38:36 -0500

Recently on a trip to Italy I was very rudely treated by the inspection
official in Brussells.  I had all my film out of the film canisters in two
large plastic zip lock bags.  When I protested that I had ISO 3200 film I
was allowed to get all the ISO 3200 out but the rest was X rayed.  The
female inspector spoke perfect English and said I could throw my film in
the garbage can, and pointed to it or have it  X rayed, the choice was
mine.  Fortunately when I returned home I did not fly through Brussells.

I never plan to visit Belgium again!!!!

Bill Grimwood