Subject: [Leica] Leica Day in Boston Forget Hunt's!
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:09:38 -0400

	I've posted this information in the past, but I have the following
advice for Boston area LUG members.  I and others on the list have had very
good experiences shopping at New England Photo in Arlington Center; I buy
all my Leica equipment there.  It is a small shop with an excellent stock of
new, used and obscure Leica gear (M2s, M3s, even cutaways and that absurd
Year of the Dragon, in the showcase).  Ara, the owner, always has time to
chat and he'll give you the exact same price as everyone else (plus, sadly,
state sales tax) and far better service than I and perhaps you deserve.
Forget Hunt's.