Subject: [Leica] Off to the Caribbean
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 17:57:27 +0200

Just to let you know I'm off to the islands for a few days, happy to leave
a very depressed Europe (nevertheless hoping it will still be there 2 weeks
from now, preferably at peace with itself). Taking my M and lenses, the R8
is definitely too heavy and big. Getting married in a little church in
Margarita. So, no LUG for a while. Just in case: I disagree with most of
Eric's posts, whatever he posts while I'm away... ;-)

Alan