Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus & Leica
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:32:21 +0200

- --------------5924BE785434251624C7C7BB

> I'm very happy with my Zeiss T* lenes on my 'Blad but on the G2 they are
> said to be very good but less then great and I'm used to great.
> Sorry to insult your glass.
> Mark Rabiner

Mark, sorry to inform you, but the Zeiss lenses on the Contax system are every bit as good as the
ones on the Hasselblads, minus the format difference of course.
In fact they are just as good as my Leica lenses (R), and I have quite a lot of both to compare.

- --
Regards,
Alexander

http://www.contaxslr.com

- --------------5924BE785434251624C7C7BB

<pre>I'm very happy with my Zeiss T* lenes on my 'Blad but on the G2 they are
said to be very good but less then great and I'm used to great.
Sorry to insult your glass.
Mark Rabiner</pre>

are every bit as good as the ones on the Hasselblads, minus the format
difference of course.
a lot of both to compare.

- --------------5924BE785434251624C7C7BB--