Subject: RE: [Leica] Older 35 Summicron better bokeh?
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:21:59 -0500

I noticed different bokeh between the pre-aspheric and aspheric f2/35.  The
pre-aspheric version has two more diaphragm blades than the aspheric, which
may account for some of the difference.  That said, I don't prefer the bokeh
of one over the other.  I do prefer the size of the older version and,
rarely shooting wide open, I tend to use the older version more.  I retain
both lenses so that my two kids can fight over them some day.

	Buzz Hausner