Subject: [Leica] FS: SUMMICRON-M 1:2/35 mm ASPH.
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:18:36 EST

I'm going to step up to the SUMMILUX.  This lens is less than a year old and
in mint condition.  It comes in the original box with all papers and
accessories.  Best offer over $1100.  Payment by money order only.  Buyer pays
actual cost of shipping.  I will be away this weekend.  Although I will try to
sign on to check email, I might not be able to answer questions until Monday.
(This Friday policy is not convenient for those of use who travel, and take
pictures, on weekends.)

David Schaller
Newton, MA
DavidS8451@aol.com