Subject: [Leica] for sale
From: allan jay silver <silver@proaxis.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:42:43 -0800

Dear LUG members,

	I am slowly disposing of my collection of antique
 photo equipment.   To start with, I have the following for sale:

UWOOS Adapter for Focoslide
OOTGU  Focoslide
OUTSO  Projection head for Focoslide
GIIEF  Microscope tube adapter (SM)
ZQGOO
VXOOT  ext tubes for Focoslide

ELDIA  Leica slide Printer (NEW - never used) in box

SBOOI  Bright line Optical viewfinder  for 50mm
SHOOC  Viewfinder for 135 mm lens
VIOOH  Imarect Universal Viewfinder 35 - 135 mm

IUFOO  New lens hood for 90 - 135

TOOUG  Leica Table tripod in orig. box

Also a number of (sm) extension tubes various lengths

Leica IIIc (unusual model) w 50 mm f2.0 Summar Collaps.
 Condition 9+

	Will entertain any sensible offer for the above.

Allan Jay Silver
1-541-752-2201
silver@proaxis.com