Subject: [Leica] Re: the bargain-basement ultrawide
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:40:11 -0700

Wow, if anyone hears of any for sale in North America, please post (after
you tell me, of course!). Ken, any idea how even it's illumination will be
across the frame-does it include some kind of graduated filter? This sounds
like a fantastic deal, and worth an advance on next Christmas's funds. The
main question I'm going to have after "Who has one in stock for immediate
delivery?" will be how one deals with parallax error when using a lens which
just about begs to be used in close quarters.

Jeff