Subject: RE: [Leica] Life with PAD, hats off to PJs, boxer shorts
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:49:23 -0600

>Sometimes I can do this but it's rare.  I guess I'll be satisfied at the
>moment with my lurching realization that such an opportunity exists.

Kevin,

Peggy Peattie, who won the first two "One Week's Work" in the Pictures of
the Year competition told how she did it. She took every assignment she
got, no matter how mundane, such as getting a picture of the 100 year old
lady in the nursing home, she would go looking for great pictures. No
assignment was below her, or didn't offer an opportunity to make good
photographs. That attitude is how it works for me. When I get myself
excited about what I'm doing, I do much better pictures.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I disagree with unanimity.