Subject: RE: [Leica] Bulk Loading (was weird crap)
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:50:13 -0500

I use a Watson bulk loader as well.  I have a small clamp on light that I
attach to my enlarger column.  I tape the film to the spool in the dark,
close up the loader, turn on the lights, count off the 36 frames, turn off
the lights, open up the loader, cut the film, tape on the next spool and
continue.  It is a little slower but it works.

Ken