Subject: RE: [Leica] Dropped my M6!
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:59:11 -0800

<snip>
Who who have dreamed Leica People would be so outgoing with humiliating
self confessions. I think all newcomers should be required to confess
droppings, loseings, locked in or outings, etc. This will cleanse their
souls and make us all comfortable with them.
<snip>

I'm one of the self-confessed droppers on this thread.  I guess I'll come
clean on the invisible film except it was the one where you load the film
but it doesn't wind on.  Thanks to Ted for the excellent folding the end of
the film trick.  Only one I haven't done is the lens cap trick but then, I
don't use lens caps.

Cheers

Kevin Hoffberg