Subject: Re: [Leica] new 90mm Sumicron Ridicule
From: "toshiro tanaka" <toshtanaka@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:39:58 PST

Andre,

        {Probably the "big gun" syndrome ?    ;+>)}

This is part of it... also, the older crowd they are, don't feel it
prudent for a young photog to be spending on 'old tech' and not new
tech... but, the last nikon I had died long before I got my M6, 5 years
old and used...

I'm just an academic at heart... going the way of available light not
fill flash... so I lug lots of CC filters around.. push my film, so...
newspaper repro sucks any how... or am I being stubborn?

Got a test drive of the APO 90... and I need it... just looked at the
negs!!!!! YAY!!! Much better wide open and two stops under than the
Elmarit ever has!!!! Can't wait to process the TriX!

Aloha
TT