Subject: [Leica] Re: New, kind, gentle, non offensive, P.C. subject
From: Jim Colburn <jc60714@navix.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:39:23 -0600

Hello-
Walter S Delesandri wrote:
> Do any of you own and use, as "personal" gear (probably non-
> professionally) any truly wierd crap?  Alpa anyone?  Contarex
> Super/Professional?  "real" Exactas? Even wierder? lets limit
> it to 35mm.....wierd enough?
	Well, if it wasn't for that 35mm limitation!  Is a Nikon SP "wierd"
enough?  How about a 4x5 adapted to take a Nikon FE as the back (still
testing that one-so far it seems to work)?
	Medium format-a Yashica TLR, a 2x3 Speed Graphic with roll film back, and
a 3x4 Speed Graphic for which I am modifying a 4x5 roll film back.  As of
today, I also have a 4x5 Crown Graphic (which will soon receive a bag
bellows for wide angle work).
Jim