Subject: Re: [Leica] Freedom of speech and political correctness (off topic)
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:01:59 EST

<< The clear language is unequivocable;  the waffling done by
 the Court -- again, almost always in five/four decisions -- is a rather
 frightening example of how our rights have been eroded. >>

I disagree.  I find that the limitations established by the Supreme Court have
protected my freedoms - not limited them.  Rights protected by the
Constitution are sometime in conflict with each other.  There are not many
absolutes in the world - including the right to freedom of speech.  As an
attorney, I find this true in all areas of the law.

Tom Shea