Subject: [Leica] winter wonderland leica
From: "Gary and Dawn Klein" <gdklein@bytehead.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 09:24:23 -0600

Here is a web page my wife dreamed up using photos I took with my M4-2  and
Ilford XP2 film.  As much as I like the convienience of the C-41 bw films, I
still like a properly processed black and white negative.  In fact next week
I am buying a 100 footer of Tmax 400.  With attention to developing details
and exposure, I think it is every bit as good as the older tri x.  Besides
tri x is getting harder for me to buy around here.

http://www.geocities.com/~dawnk/snow.html

gary

(I am now sending this in plain text rather than html email format in order
to hopefully reduce the amount of text you see from my posts.)