Subject: [Leica] Re: FX39
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 08:04:58 -0600

At 10:28 PM 05/01/99 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>We've been talking about chalk and charcoal tonality from I assume B
>dilution of HC110 over recent weeks, [cut]
HC110 is for people who (if you can't say something nice...)

Without wanting to flog a dead horse ... I found the reference to Greg
Mironchuk's HC-110 article.  You might want to have a look at it.
<http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/hc110.html>
   I think Erwin stated it best.  B&W film/developer combinations can be a
very personal choice, based on a variety of factors.  Everyone seems to
have their favorites which have been found to work for them best for what
they are trying to accomplish.