Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Chemistry Questions The ultimate advice in processing
From: "A. Huntley" <prasepe@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 11:05:13 -0500

>John also uses TMax developer diluted 1:9 and 1:14 on TMax films. The 1:14
>for extreme contraction of tones.

Eric,
If I recall correctly from a seminar conducted by John a couple of years ago in
Boston, he mainly (if not exclusively) uses TMax RS at various dilutions in
automated Jobo processors.  He said the TMax developer gave better mid-
tones; however, he did make explicit distinctions between the "regular" TMax
developer and the "RS version."  I don't know what the difference is, if any,
but he prefers the RS.

Best regards,
Alan