Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 21:52:40 -0600

>No, the Japanese are thieves.  Those who buy Canon or Nikon gear are
>abetting thievery.

Marc,

Then you better stop using Kodak film. "Mr. Kodak" himself (you know the
guy, "You push the button and we do the rest") stole the formula from the
guy who invented flexible film. That's what he built his first box cameras
around. He even had to pay the guy $1 Million in a law suit later. So Kodak
are thieves too and we shouldn't buy Kodak film. But wait, who is the
alternative? :-0

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances