Subject: Re: [Leica] Duane Birkey's Updated web page.....
From: "The Beal's" <jbeal@bendnet.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 11:28:29 -0800

Duane,
   What a wonderful page!  The content on Leica equipment contrasts the
SLR and rangefinder worlds better than I've ever heard described on the
LUG.  And the remarkable photos make me want to "Matthew 13" myself to
Leica even more (with God as the first priority, of course!).
   Well done page, Duane!  I urge all LUG'gers to take 15 minutes to
check it out.

John Beal II
jbeal@bendnet.com