Subject: [Leica] Polarization filter
From: HotRodVon@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 14:19:26 EST

I'm a new M6 photographer and I'm consistently ecstatic with the results I'm
getting.  It is simply the best 35mm system I've ever used. (I still have
complete Minolta x700 and cannon t90 setups)  I love the superb mechanics and
the incredible lenses.  My question for the group is: Has anybody used the
flip-up polarizing filter and when you use this filter do you have to remove
the lens shade.  I have been using the new 24mm ASPH with the removable lens
hood.  What benefits will I get from this polarization filter if I have to
remove the hood to use it?

Thanks,
Keven Vaughan