Subject: [Leica] problems with picture
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2080 20:02:55 +0200

Hi

Please, if you have a moment,  look at the picture at the address below.

I took it the other day with M6 Summicron 50mm but can't understand the
orange cast down the left hand side. I thought at first it might be
shutter-bounce, but the exposure seems the same, just an orange cast. Any
suggestions appreciated. No flash was used for the picture.

http://server1.hypermart.net/gess/baby.JPG

Thanx

Harold

You can send a short text message to my cellphone by sending e-mail to
0837004303@sms.co.za.
Please ensure that mail sent for this purpose is in plain text only.

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!