Subject: Re: [Leica] UPDATE: Surviving the wait for a Noctilux
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 18:33:23 -0400

Tony:

Loade my M6 with Tmax P3200 rated at EI 1600 and mounted my Noctilux.  I
want to get some baby pictures around the house tonight sans flash.  I
don't like the look of the flash pictures.  On the second page of my baby
pictures, the last picture is of my wife in the hospital room taken without
a flash and the 35mm Summicron ASPH wide open.  This is lens does give that
Leica look.  Made me realize I should do more available light.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/gordon_francis_stevens.htm

Regards,

Robert