Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M choice, misc.
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:23:53 -0500

     As an eyeglasses wearer, I can tell you that the outside (40mm) frame
     lines in the CL are much more easily visible than the next-to-outside
     (35mm) frame lines in the 0.72 M6 (on which 28mm is outside); but my
     experience has been that over time an eyeglasses wearer can get used
     to the M6's 35mm frame lines (but not its 28mm lines).

     Art Peterson