Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaBooze
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 20:45:03 -0600

Mark,

 >recessive Kentucky Gentleman Gene. My Swedish wife can't stand Pickled
>fish which I have always found delicious. My mothers fathers name was a

Mine either - but I do!  Also when we were in Sweden (with Leica R4/50/2.0
and Hassleblad plus 80/2.8) the Hassleblad plant was closed for vacation
(July).  Interestingly, just across from the plant is the dock from which
my mother-in-law left for the the US in the early 1900's.

Dick hemingway
Plano, TX