Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux : Some questions
From: Malcolm McCullough <blayne@mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 21:21:25 +0800

>- Is there any method in order to change (manually) the ISO sensibility of
the
>camera, for instance in order to push a film ?

As well as using the exposure compensation facility you can use DX
stickers. I saw these in the UK but have never tried them. I think Jessops
sell them. I guess that you could make your own.

Regards,
Malcolm
Singapore

All this talk of single malts and no-one has mentioned the greatest ones
of all:  The smoooth Glenmiller and the robust, timeless Glenrodinal. I
don't bother making anything else.
(Note to the Singapore censors: The last sentence - at least - was meant as
a joke, believe it or not. I do not make any form of alcoholic beverage here)